Thursday, July 30, 2009

Looking Forward to Your Return Arch!!!

Ok, Pochaco's been telling me that I needed to do a post to the blog forever, so I thought I'd give it a try before you leave on your break Arch. I'm not the creative type, so Arch I just want to tell you how much you've touched so many of us at the pad. You are truly a special person Arch! Your beautiful smile and warm friendly personality, along with that adorably cute face of yours, draws people to you and they just can't help but fall in love with you! Seeing you conquer your fears and gain confidence during your time at the pad has truly been inspirational to watch! I'm sure that anyone who took the time to get to know you feels that their life has been enriched by knowing you. I respect you so much for staying true to yourself Arch, and coming through this experience with an improved confidence in yourself, while still remaining the sweet, kind, and caring person you have always been. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself with us Arch and allowing us to get to know the wonderful person that you are! Enjoy your vacation and time with your family and friends Arch, and remember that you have many friends here who love you! We'll all be looking forward to your return!

Love ya,
BT

1 comments:

christian1989 said...

very nice BT Archie is a great guy

Post a Comment