Thursday, July 30, 2009

See you Soon Archie




"Somehow I know we'll meet again
Not sure quite where, and I dont know just when
You're in my heart, so until then
Wanna smile, wanna cry
Saying goodbye"


Dear Archie,

The time has come when you are leaving us. When making this video It made me think of how nervous you were to meet us on your first day and how sweet I thought you were. You are really one of the sweetest people I have ever encountered. Thank you coming and getting to know us. Your in our hearts now,

Archie's Angel ~Kismet~

3 comments:

kismet said...

Ha! Wanted to comment on my own post cause Archie reads comments..its hot :)

BTW no other fratmen could accompany a muppet song other then Archie >_<

BT said...

Nice post Kismet! Archie is truly one of the sweetest people I've ever met! I'm so glad he came into all of our lives! Ok, I'm going to go cry in the corner now:( lol Luv ya Arch!

John1964 said...

awesome vidoe kismet!! yes we are very lucky to have archie at the pad.. heres to his return

Post a Comment